NAVSEA SeaPort Enhanced Contract
Scope of Work
N00178-06-D-4680 (delivery order no. M801) is a Performance-Based Task Order. This contract supports the T-45TS, T-44,TC-12 and T-6 platforms and aircraft training system Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Click here to view current task order.
N00178-06-D-4680 (delivery order no. M802) is a Performance-Based term consisting of a base year plus 2 one year options. The type of services to be provided for the V-22 Program are In service & Acquisition Logistics Support, Performance Based Logistics (PBL) acquisition and sustainment support, obsolescent management support, maintenance planning support, supportability analysis, facilities (ship/shore) support, risk management support, RTOC analysis and support, operations and sustainment cost analyses support. Click here to view current task order.
Members of this Contract Team are fully qualified to provide support in all functional areas and include
- Aerial Surveillance, Security & Intelligence System
- BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Service
- Corporation of Mercer University, Mercer Engineering
- Crow Reliability Resources, Inc.
- DP Technology Services, Inc.
- Eagle Systems
- Fatigue Technology Incorporated
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
- Get It Done Solutions, LLC
- Integri, LLC
- LTM INC.
- National Technologies Associates
- Naval Systems, Inc.
- Precise Systems
- Pyxis Technology Group, Inc.
- Reliasoft Corporation
- Science Applications International Corp.
- Wyle Laboratories, Inc.