Andromeda Systems Incorporated introduces a new capability in our Innovation and New Product division. ADVISOR is an inventory and asset tracking technology that provides a multitude of visual and RFID asset tracking, surveying, inventory and monitoring capabilities to address numerous commercial and government industries. Coupled with ASI’s Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) OptiAM this technology delivers an optimized asset tracking and inventory control process increasing data accuracy and productivity while reducing vital resource dependencies.
- ADVISOR captures, stores and manages real time data in any Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) providing enhanced asset tracking and analysis.
- Ability to generate reports based on user-defined requirements for agile asset tracking analysis. Configurable and scalable to any environment where asset data is collected.
- Developed with a variety of applications in mind, ADVISOR is capable of providing inventory and asset management for Defense, Transportation and Commercial industries.
- ADVISOR will optimize your asset and inventory management accuracy and efficiency while reducing manhours and cost.
With the expanding reliance on shipping, companies are faced with a multitude of inventory and asset tracking challenges. Many of these assets are stored outdoors in distant yards, fields, or lots, presenting significant complications in efficiently locating and assessing the status of assets.
Most inventories and asset tracking are carried out via a lengthy and tedious manual process, often resulting in inconsistent and inaccurate data due to human error.
ADVISOR will provide an Asset Inspection Inventory & Tracking technology control process increasing data accuracy and productivity while reducing vital resource dependencies. ADVISOR uses embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) technology to geo-mark and map assets. ADVISOR captures, stores, and incorporates data into an EAMS for enhanced data management and analysis. ADVISOR provides Aerial Visual Imaging & Inspections of cellular towers, Solar Farms and Land Surveying through the use of LiDAR, FLIR and 4K cameras.
In addition to GPS technology, ADVISOR also utilizes RFID technology – both fixed and mobile depending on customer requirements:
RFID Fixed reader solutions are an ideal way to track materials, finished goods or people through specific points – whether it is components moving along a production line or tools going out a construction door. Fixed reader points could be a doorway, a particular point on a conveyor belt, or an exit gate from a distribution center. Use fixed readers to detect the passage of finished goods coming off the production line. Reusable containers such as pallets, dollies, and cages are further examples of assets in which specific read points using a fixed reader are desired.
RFID Mobile readers bring the reader to the assets with the ASI mobile RFID reader. Ideal for writing to the asset tag as well as reading it, the mobile reader is perfect for initial set-up, linking the tag to the asset. Handheld RFID is also ideal for field asset tracking, field service applications, and general support of mobile workers.
- Optimized asset inventory and tracking
- Near real-time asset visibility
- Data relayed to EAMS
- Geo-mark field assets to less than 13 feet
- Pairs GPS coordinate with RFID tag
- Configurable to customer requirements
- Access from any laptop, tablet, mobile device
- Asset characteristics loaded to RFID tag
- Passive and Active RFID tags
- Manual or Autonomous flight
BOOK A DEMO
Learn how ADVISOR will benefit your business. We provide a customized tour and can answer all your questions.
Download our ADVISOR brochure for a more in-depth guide to available solutions.