About Supportability Analyzer
Perform supportability analysis to identify optimal logistics product data (LPD) to meet operational and maintenance requirements and develop life-cycle cost strategies. Supportability Analyzer is a web-based software application designed to assist the logistician in documenting logistics product data in compliance with the SAE GEIA-STD-0007 standard. Utilize the Supportability Analyzer to develop and support the full spectrum of supportability requirements including reliability, availability, failure modes/effects, maintenance tasks, and planning & provisioning technical documentation needed to meet the operational requirements of the weapon system.
Supportability Analyzer Features
Full compliance with SAE GEIA-STD-0007-B and TA-HB-0007-1 available standard reports
Backward compatible and interoperable with legacy
Full and change file data exchange using both 0007 XML and 2B text file standards
Ensure data integrity and business rule compliance with user-friendly and standardized error messages
Benefits of Using Supportability Analyzer
- Use the built-in dashboard to visualize the status of the LPD by LCN, Tasks, Failure
Modes and Provisioning data metrics.
- Easy to use intuitive interface that saves time and effort in the data entry and analysis processes.
- Easily navigate the LCN tree to perform task analysis and maintenance planning requirements.
- Native data mining and update capability of any GEIA-STD-007 data elements by the entity using the Data Management section of the application.
- Generate standard LPD reports including the popular LSA-019, LSA-024, LSA-080, LSA-070, and LSA-151, with easy to search LCN ranges and other report filters.
- Use the standardized grid search capability to develop simple Ad-hoc reports to Excel.
- Manage digital multimedia files and link to LCN, Part, Part application, etc. from a central location and export.
- Design and build complex Ad-hoc queries using any compatible MS SQL server plug-in BI (Business Intelligence) tool like MS Access, Visual Studio, etc.
- Seamlessly share product breakdown tree and applicable data elements with the LORA modeler module.
- Professional technical support.
- Web-based: Private and fully secure SaaS deployment and intranet licensing models.
Book a Demo
Learn how Supportability Analyzer will benefit your business. We provide a customized tour and answer your questions.