VMetric TrainingThe Standard for Excellence
Live • Immersive • Comprehensive
About VMetric Training
Delivered by TFD Global instructors, vastly experienced in their respective fields and who contribute to the development of ILS/IPS Methodology across the world, the training will give you the overview and tools required to understand the foundation of modeling and how VMetric can analyze product Life Cycle Costs.
The training is specifically related to TFD Software Products and is delivered from an independent and agnostic point of view.
The training will assist the user in understanding design and support strategies, development, and in-service phases of a system’s life cycle and how to ensure the support is cost-effective.
Intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
The training provides the overview and user software tools required by VMetric customers on how the following outputs from the VMetric Software, within an applicable Support Program, can be extracted:
- Develop optimum spares scales to meet fleet availability targets or achieve contracted fill rates.
- Identify inadequate or expensive spares recommendations.
Types of VMetric Training
Basic User Course
Benefits of VMetric Training
VMetric Software and Training will assist Technical Programme Managers in:
- Reducing excessive warehousing costs for stocks that never move.
- Optimizing spares scaling to meet fleet availability targets or achieving contracted fill rates.
- Optimizing spares against constraints other than just cost.
- Identifying inadequate or expensive spares recommendations.
Who is VMetric for
VMetric Software and Training is intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
2023 Events Coming Soon
Training Information Request
We’re happy to answer you questions about our training courses. Get in contact with our team today.
"*" indicates required fields
Call or email for pricing, registration information, discounts for multiple attendees and government employees.