Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) has been awarded a contract for logistics services in support of the Industrial and Logistics Maintenance Planning/Sustainment Department.
The award is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for logistics services.
The value of the Logistics Services Contract is $18,568,548 over 5 years. Work will be performed in:
- San Diego, California (35 percent)
- Lemoore, California (5 percent)
- Patuxent River, Maryland (5 percent)
- Lakehurst, New Jersey (5 percent)
- Orlando, Florida (5 percent)
- China Lake, California (5 percent)
- Point Mugu, California (5 percent)
- Jacksonville, Florida (5 percent)
- Cherry Point, North Carolina (5 percent)
- Norfolk, Virginia (5 percent)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (5 percent)
- Oceana, Virginia (5 percent)
- Beaufort, South Carolina (5 percent)
- St. Louis, Missouri (5 percent).
ASI is extremely proud to be selected for this contract. The award of this contract will allow ASI to continue providing exceptional services and products to the Industrial and Logistics Maintenance Planning/Sustainment Department at the Fleet Readiness Centers.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, with offices in Arlington, VA; Havelock, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Patuxent River, MD; San Diego, CA; and Oklahoma City, OK.