Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI), Virginia Beach, Virginia, has been awarded a $41,977,403 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide engineering support services and associated engineering technical services in support of the Fleet Readiness Center South East’s In-Service Support Center.
Services to be performed in support of multiple naval aviation platforms (manned/unmanned fixed and rotary wing) and will include:
- Aircraft Modification and Repair
- Design and Analysis Support
- Report Development for Flight Clearances
- CAD/CAM 3D Modeling and 2D Drawing Development
- Design and Conversion
- Model-Based Definition Validation/Verification
- Reliability Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
- Electrical/Electronic Systems Design & Integration
- Integration and Troubleshooting
- Fault Isolation and Testing
- Fleet Support
- Engineering Change Development
- Engineering Investigations
- Production Engineering Support
- Repair Development and Substantiation
- Avionics and Wiring Installation
- Reverse Engineering
- CAD Redrafting
- Additive Manufacturing and Prototyping
Work will be performed at the Naval Air Station (NAS) Jacksonville, Florida; Seattle, Washington; Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; NAS Oceana, Virginia Beach, Virginia; NAS Whiting Field, Milton, Florida ; Marine Corps Air Station, Beaufort, South Carolina; NAS Corpus Christi, Texas , and is expected to be completed in January 2024. This contract was competitively procured as a 100 percent small business set-aside; seven offers were received. The Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division, Orlando, Florida, is the contracting activity.
ASI provides tools and services to assist Physical Asset Owners, Fleet Managers, and Military Program Managers in gaining critical insights into their equipment’s performance, identifying system improvements, optimizing operations & support, making better business decisions, and achieving measurable life-cycle cost savings. As a leading provider of professional and high technology services and solutions, ASI serves the Department of Defense, U.S. civilian agencies and private industry. ASI is an ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).