For years, companies have been using paper or spreadsheet systems to manage their maintenance. For many workers, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to manually enter the data needed to accurately maintain maintenance operation. This inevitably leads to the unexpected breakdown of equipment, productivity lost due to emergency repairs, scheduling oversights, and unfinished work orders.
- Andromeda Systems Inc. Welcomes Todd C. Mellon, to the Board!
- John Henson, CEO of Andromeda Systems Inc, and Yasuyuki Kuno, CEO of EVA Aviation, sign the Marketing Representative Agreement
- ASI and TFD teams to Attend Pivotal Forum in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- ASI Team Heads to Florida!
- ASI at AA&S in San Antonio