Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) will exhibit at the 2012 Department of Defense (DoD) Maintenance Symposium and Exhibition, administered by SAE International, Nov. 13-16 at the DeVos Place Convention Center in Grand Rapids, Mich.
The mission of the 2012 DoD Maintenance Symposium and Exhibition is to create an environment that enables attendees to share relevant information, identify critical issues, discuss key topics, and increase their awareness of Department of Defense maintenance initiatives. Under the theme of “Leadership in Producing Readiness and Shaping the Industrial Base,” attendees have the unique opportunity to influence the future of the maintenance community and have their voices heard at this event.
ASI’s team of reliability, logistics, IT and engineering professionals will engage with industry professionals from:
- Government and industry maintenance managers of all ranks and levels
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle support and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers – maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals who contribute to effective DoD maintenance operations