Dec. 5-8 at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, NM.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) will exhibit at the 2016 Department of Defense (DOD) Maintenance Symposium and Exhibition, administered by SAE International.
The mission of the 2016 DOD Maintenance Symposium and Exhibition is to create an environment that enables attendees to share relevant information, identify critical issues, discuss key topics, and increase their awareness of Department of Defense maintenance initiatives.
At this event, attendees have the unique opportunity to influence the future of the maintenance community. Here, your voice will be heard.
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle support and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers – maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals who contribute to effective DOD maintenance operations